Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom!

Hey guys, today I've got rid of the Halloween nails and done some cherry and of course polka dots nails!!! Tomorrow I'm off to Old Trafford to watch Wigan v Warrington in the Rugby League Grand Final. Wigan play in red and white and their nickname is the 'Cherry and Whites' so as I support Wigan I've done my nails for the occasion. Come on Wigan!!!!! :)


As this is a really simple design I didn't use many colours, above are the ones I used. From left to right we have - Color Club - Twiggie, Sinful Colors - Black on Black, Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and Barry M - Passion Fruit.

This is my left hand.

This is my right hand.  
 
So although this nail art is really simple, I thought I'd share it with you guys anyway as I think it's a really cute and fun design, especially with the matte finish as it really makes the colours pop and the cherries stand out!









No comments:

Post a Comment