Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Leopard Print Love ♥

Hello! Today I thought I'd share with you my most recent leopard print mani and with it some of my favourite leopard print nails I've done over the past few months. I could rave about leopard print all day...I just love to do it!!! 




L-R - Barry M - Red Glitter, Barry M -Pomegranate, Sinful Colors - Black on Black, Barry M - Lychee 



So below are some of my favourite leopard print manis and combinations.  I'd talk you through them but I don't want to sound like a stuck record!!!!!


These are my most recent creations!


Just a quick word on my favourite combination of these four which has to be the top right. I love the combination of Barry M - Lychee and Guava

These nails are quite old, these were done around 10 months ago when I really started to do my nails properly. These were before I discovered the ''clean up' process!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment